Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 for 162 posts. Know about important dates, eligibility criteria, important links, advertisement, qualification, other qualifications, post requirements, category-wise details, exam steps, salary, and all other relevant information:
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023: 162 Posts
- Start of Online Applications: 21st October 2023
- Last Date for Online Applications: 19th November 2023
- Tentative Date of Open Rally: December 2023 (Exact dates to be announced later)
- Nationality: Indian citizen
- Age: 18 to 30 years as of 1st July 2023 (relaxations applicable for reserved categories)
- Educational Qualification:
- Technical Posts: 10th or 12th pass with ITI certificate in relevant trade
- Tradesmen Posts: 10th pass with relevant trade experience
The minimum educational qualification for the Technical and Tradesmen posts is as follows:
- Electrical Fitter: 12th pass with ITI certificate in Electrical Fitter trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 12th pass with ITI certificate in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) trade
- Electrician: 10th pass with ITI certificate in Electrician trade
- Plumber: 10th pass with ITI certificate in Plumber trade
- Carpenter: 10th pass with experience in carpentry work
- Cook: 10th pass with experience in cooking
- Barber: 10th pass with experience in barbering
- Tailor: 10th pass with experience in tailoring
- Washerman: 10th pass with experience in washing and ironing clothes
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit and meet the prescribed physical standards for the respective posts.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit and free from any disqualifying medical conditions.
- Character and Antecedents: Candidates must be of good character and antecedents.
The specific requirements for each post will vary depending on the trade. However, some general requirements for all posts include:
- Ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work in remote areas
The number of vacancies for each post is as follows:
- Electrical Fitter: 35
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 30
- Electrician: 25
- Plumber: 20
- Carpenter: 15
- Cook: 15
- Barber: 5
- Tailor: 5
- Washerman: 5
The selection process for the Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following steps:
- Online Application: Candidates will need to submit their applications online through the official website.
- Open Rally: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an open rally where they will undergo physical and endurance tests.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who pass the physical and endurance tests will undergo a medical examination.
- Final Selection: The final selection will be based on the combined performance in the open rally, medical examination, and educational qualifications.
The salary for the selected candidates will be as per the 7th Pay Commission. The starting salary will be in the range of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 69,100 per month.
Official Website: Click here
Online Application Link: Click here
Advertisement: Click here
- Candidates are advised to read the detailed advertisement carefully before applying.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the open rally.
- Candidates should bring all relevant documents to the open rally.
This information is current as of November 6, 2023. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the official Assam Rifles website.
More Post: Click here