The Central Bank of India has recently announced a recruitment drive for the appointment of 1000 Manager Scale II (Mainstream) positions. This presents an excellent opportunity for qualified and interested candidates to join the esteemed bank. The last date to apply for these positions is July 15, 2023.
– Name of the Post: Manager Scale II (Mainstream)
– Total Vacancies: 1000 posts
– Place of Posting: Anywhere in India
Category-wise Vacancy Breakdown:
– SC: 150 posts
– ST: 75 posts
– OBC: 270 posts
– EWS: 100 posts
– GEN: 405 posts
Pay Scale: Successful candidates will receive a salary in the range of Rs 48,170-17,40(1)-49,910-1,990(10)-69,810.
– Age Limit: As of May 31, 2023, the maximum age should not exceed 32 years.
– Age Relaxation:
– Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
– Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
– Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD): 10 years
– Candidates must hold a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India.
– CAIIB (Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers) qualification is required.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience as an officer in Public Sector Banks/Private Sector Banks/Regional Rural Banks (RRB).
– Minimum 6 years’ experience as a Clerk in Public Sector Banks/Private Sector Banks/RRB, along with an MBA/MCA/Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management/Treasury Management/Forex/Trade Finance or CA/ICWA/CMA/CFA/PGDM/Diploma from the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
– Candidates from NBFCs/Cooperative Banks/Insurance sector/Government Financial Institutions, either regular or part-time, are not eligible.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the Central Bank of India in a managerial role. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website before the deadline.